Our mission statement best describes our purpose to these programs.
- To support The American Legion and its programs for Veterans, Children and Community
- To provide for today’s needs, while being advocates for a brighter future
- To advance the understanding of patriotism and responsibility of citizenship
- To promote individual integrity and family values
- To ensure that, as volunteers, we continue to be leaders in all that is good in this nation today, tomorrow and for generations to come through serving others, not self.
Our dedication can be seen in the support of Americanism, Children & Youth, Community Service, Legislation, and Veterans Affairs & Rehabilitation
Additional information on specific programs can be located within our website or by contacting Department Headquarters at 717-763-7545.